Sunday, January 20, 2013

#35 The end of the Me to We journey

The end of this book was very deep and inspiring as well as very truthful.We all have the power to make a change to be the difference that we all wish to have in the world. I personally have a dream of how to help others in small ways as well as large ways. Some ways I have already begun others I am just beginning. I often see others struggle around me I know several people who are suffering through depression, anxiety, eating disorders, and mental illnesses. I believe it is important for e to continue to be their for them and help them through their struggles. This is why I want to be come either a psychologist or a psychiatrist because sometimes people need the help of someone just to listen and show them they are not alone in the world. But before I go to school I want to go on a mission trip to Africa I have been wanting to do this for about 2 years and for the past year I have been trying to convince my parents to allow me to go. I want to do this to get and insight in myself and an insight into the lives of others. I will continue to convince them to let me go because for  me I know in order to discover myself I need to discover others.

No comments:

Post a Comment