Friday, January 18, 2013

#29 Festive fun and all of that

During the Ten Day of Festive Fun and all of that stuff I helped out a fair bit around our school and in our community. At the school I was able to help out with the days of festive fun by participating in those events of others, as well as encourage others to join in the fun and finally I organized my event with Melanie "Decorate a Human Christmas Tree" the event was held in the cafeteria where many participated. As well I was in the evolution of dance Idols act, which although we hit a few bumps in the road was a success! We had to work through difficult situations and try and resolve conflict but it worked out in the end. Finally I was able to volunteer at the Ingersoll Food Bank by donating food and making hampers as well. These are just a few of my contributions.

No comments:

Post a Comment