Sunday, January 20, 2013

#33 Mr. Williams

My Mr. Williams is a man I have had the pleasure of knowing my entire life. He has worked hard and become very fortunate he makes quite a bit of money but never forgets what friends and family means. He is always willing to help out friends, family, and even complete strangers whether it be by buying them things they need, sponsoring people in events, as well as just giving out money, and so much more. This man has always been there for others around him, when I was traveling with him when I was a little girl I remember him giving $200 American to two orphans who were around my age because they had tattered clothing and were malnourished. There has been times where I want to go on a leadership trip where he sponsored me and only asked to hear my story when I return. I have seen him give friends of his work because they were going broke. He is such a generous man and he is very close to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment